[dev] Latest HEAD + cyrus imap [BUG]

Marc Jauvin marc at r4l.com
Thu Sep 8 08:45:15 PDT 2005

Here is the login page error:

    Could not retrieve namespace information from IMAP server.

And here is what I get from the left frame:

Warning: reset(): Passed variable is not an array or object in
/var/www/localhost/htdocs/horde-HEAD.dev/imp/lib/IMAP/Tree.php on line 76

Warning: explode(): Empty delimiter. in
/var/www/localhost/htdocs/horde-HEAD.dev/framework/IMAP/IMAP/Tree.php on line
400

Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at mail.curecanti.org> wrote:

> Quoting Marc Jauvin <marc at r4l.com>:
>
>> When I access my Inbox using latest CVS code, I get the following error:
>>
>> Warning: array_keys(): The first argument should be an array in
>> /var/www/localhost/htdocs/horde/imp/lib/Folder.php on line 119
>
> Update to latest CVS and try to login again.  I added an error message
> for cases where IMP can't determine the namespace from the server.  If
> you get this error message, we will go from there.
>
> michael

Marc Jauvin
http://register4less.com
514-905-6500