[dev] fyi - php error on bugs.horde.org

Tom Evans tevans at tachometry.com
Mon Sep 19 20:46:16 PDT 2005

Hi dev team,

FYI - I have been seeing intermittent PHP errors on bugs.horde.org
today. This one was generated a few minutes ago when I tried to submit a
new ticket:

    *Notice*: Undefined index: name in
    */horde/web/dev.horde.org/horde/whups/lib/Driver/sql.php* on line *923*

    *Warning*: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent
    by (output started at
    /horde/web/dev.horde.org/horde/whups/lib/Driver/sql.php:923) in
    */horde/web/dev.horde.org/horde/whups/ticket/create.php* on line *158*

I have also seen the following message today while browsing the ticket
history:

    *Notice*: Undefined index: name in
    */horde/web/dev.horde.org/horde/whups/lib/Driver/sql.php* on line *923*

Same root cause, I suppose. Just wanted to pass the info along to you as
a heads-up.

Tom
**