[dev] A DataTree error when trying to set Permissions.

Edwin L. Culp eculp at encontacto.net
Wed Sep 21 05:36:12 PDT 2005

This is cvs head version, updated this morning.  I'm using php5/Apache2

I haven't look at setting permissions for a couple of weeks but did
today and get the following error with a blank screen.  Fatal error:
Only variables can be passed by reference in
/usr/local/share/pear/Horde/DataTree.php on line 1079

The above is the getShortName($name) function and the actual line
referened is return array_pop(explode(':', $name));.  Could this be
php5 related?

Thanks,

ed