[dev] move_history_out_of_datatree.php script stalls

Kevin M. Myer kevin_myer at iu13.org
Wed Sep 21 09:21:56 PDT 2005

> How long have you let it go? It's probably just taking a long, long
> time to do the various loading that goes on after those 45,000 results
> are returned. Which is the main reason to get this stuff out of
> DataTree in the first place. :)

Well, apparently 15 minutes is not long enough :)  After an hour, it
made it to
my "We made it here" echo and now two hours later, its still running and has
only added 2000 entries (out of 45,000) to the horde_histories table.  I guess
I will just let it run - this time I have all the possible TCP connection
dropping pieces blocked (namely the firewall timing out the connection) so
we'll see how long it takes.  It should be done by this time tomorrow, I would
guess :)

Kevin

--
Kevin M. Myer