[dev] PHP Notice : Undefined index: gnupg

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at mail.curecanti.org
Tue Sep 27 13:39:07 PDT 2005

Quoting Matt Selsky <selsky at columbia.edu>:

> I can't reproduce this with HEAD.
>
> On Tue, Sep 27, 2005 at 03:56:44PM -0400, Serge Grondin wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> This patch remove this Notice in
>> /horde/imp/templates/compose/encrypt_list.inc on line 6.
>>
>> The $conf['utils']['gnupg'] is not set in the conf.php file if there is
>> nothing entered for the file path for the 'gpg' binary.
>>
>> Thanks for the excellent work.

I can.  This looks to be more of an issue with the Horde configuration
creation than with this particular config parameter.  Is there any
reason we are not creating a "$conf['foo'] = '';" entry in the
generated conf.php file if an item is blank?  Or is the preferred
practice to always do an empty() check on those config parameters that
are not required?

michael