[dev] PHP Warning: gethostbyaddr()

Serge Grondin SGrondin at csbf.qc.ca
Thu Oct 6 09:16:57 PDT 2005

Hi,
I have this warning in my php log and it annoyed me long enough that I
found a solution to silence this warning.
PHP Warning:  gethostbyaddr(): Address is not a valid IPv4 or IPv6
address in /usr/share/pear/Horde/MIME/Headers.php on line 275

Here is the patch that get rid of that warning.

Thanks,

--
Never argue with idiots;
They'll drag you down to their own level

                                    Unknown author

Programming today is a race between software engineers
to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs,
and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots.

So far, the Universe is winning.
                                    Rich Cook - Author

Serge Grondin
Technicien en Informatique