[dev] PHP Notice: Undefined offset

Serge Grondin SGrondin at csbf.qc.ca
Fri Oct 7 06:45:15 PDT 2005

Chuck Hagenbuch a écrit :

>Quoting Serge Grondin <SGrondin at csbf.qc.ca>:
>

>>In turba HEAD, I have this notice.
>>PHP Notice:  Undefined offset:  1 in /..../horde/turba/lib/Driver.php
>>on line 770
>>

>Please post this in a bug ticket with an example vcard for testing. Thanks!
>
>-chuck

Hi,
I don't have an example vcard, and the line number was off (because
revision 1.78).  The real line number is 797.

Thanks,

--
Never argue with idiots;
They'll drag you down to their own level

                                    Unknown author

Programming today is a race between software engineers
to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs,
and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots.

So far, the Universe is winning.
                                    Rich Cook - Author

Serge Grondin
Technicien en Informatique