[dev] Tooltip problems on IE

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Oct 25 20:30:29 PDT 2005

Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at mail.curecanti.org>:

> But I can't figure out how/where to put this code into horde.js to make
> it work.  Help from someone?  (i probably should create a bug report
> with this info but I figured the dev@ list would provide more feedback).

We create the div used for the tooltip on line 77; dimensions are
assigned around line 119-123. You can probably create the iframe there.
Not sure if we want to try fading the iframe in along with the tooltip.
For removing it, you'd just add another removeChild call under the
current one on line 53. Though you do probably want to make sure this
is only done for IE, icky though browser detects are.

FWIW we do the iframe trick for the calendar popup, if you need more
reference code.

-chuck

Quincy Adams