[dev] Retirement

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Oct 26 00:34:58 PDT 2005

Zitat von Jon Parise <jon at horde.org>:

> I've been thinking about this for a while now, and I've decided that
> it's time for me to officially retire from the project.  I'm sure many
> of you have little idea who I even am other than the guy who originally
> set up your horde.org accounts, so that's probably pretty telling unto
> itself.

What should I say? It's sad that you leave, but fully understandable.
And as Chuck already said, not really suprisingly.
A big and warm THANK YOU for all the work you've done for the project
(and it was still a lot behind the scenes during the recent years). It
was always a pleasure to work with you.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/