[dev] PGP Encryption

nerdzoll@nerdzunleashed.com nerdzoll at nerdzunleashed.com
Wed Oct 26 02:21:41 PDT 2005

Hi Jan,
I was thinking that it would be a good addition to Gollem (rather than
imp), but
I am wondering... would my idea be a whole new "mini-project" in
itself. I said
earlier (but I am not sure if it came out to the list) that I am not much of a
programmer, so all I could really assist with is testing.

Cheers
Stuart