[dev] Horde prefs.php.dist file...

Maciek Borowka mborowka at clever-age.com
Wed Oct 26 07:00:42 PDT 2005

On Wednesday 26 October 2005 15:46, Marc Jauvin wrote:
> That way, new preferences would be used automatically, and your custom
> settings would not have to be touched (unless there are big changes).
>
> What do you guys think?

I would love this idea. The simplest way would be to have prefs.php with the
default settings and prefs.override.php with your own ones.

At the end of prefs.php you simply include prefs.override.php and everybody is
happy (or at least me and you :+). The "vanilla" horde would include an
empty .override.php file in order to avoid the "file does not exist" warning.

./Maciek

--
Maciek Borowka      http://www.clever-age.com.pl
Clever Age Polska - Otwarte uslugi informatyczne