[dev] Template or RENDERER for dynamic forms?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Dec 7 21:34:30 PST 2005

Quoting Robin Rainton <robin at rainton.com>:

> Ingo uses a form built with a template to achieve something similar, which is
> OK, but I like the idea of using the form renderer more (erm - think whups
> sortof does this with it's ticket submission). But can one stash Javascript
> easily into the form renderer and is it flexible enough for what I want?

Not with javascript, not yet. You can look at Scry for a somewhat
simple example of forms that adapt to other input, but it does
currently require page reloads. Now, some patches to the forms lib to
change that would be great. :)

-chuck

--
"So we're talking near-sonic speeds for a vegetable."
Reasons to go to the Punkin Chunkin World Championships