[dev] Template or RENDERER for dynamic forms?

Robin Rainton robin at rainton.com
Wed Dec 7 22:37:15 PST 2005

Weighing up the options I'm beginning to think that using the renderer is the
better way, even if it is slower. Then, when I've done the app, version 2 will
come with a new lib that will get round that anyhow ;)

I can still use javascript to update one field when another changes and stuff
like that though, eh?

 From what I can see, there's no way to get renderer inputs to appear
on the same
line either - is that true?

These should all be in a newbies developer FAQ, shall I put them in the Wiki?

Thx,

Robin