[dev] Make services/resetpassword.php use username hooks

Mike Dorman dorm at dorm.org
Mon Dec 12 16:18:12 PST 2005

Has anyone patched services/resetpassword.php to use the
_username_hook_frombackend() and _username_hook_tobackend() hooks?

I'm using them for authentication so users just log in with their username
(minus @domain) and the @domain component is derived from
$_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'].

However, I won't want to require them to insert the full username at domain
identifier in the reset password form.  It's confusing and inconsistent with
the regular login form.

If no one has done this, I'll go ahead and do the modifications myself.
But, I'm trying to get away from modifying Horde code directly.  What's the
procedure for getting patches merged in to the source tree?  Post them on
this list?

Thanks,
Mike