[dev] [horde] Informal RC for Horde 3.0.9

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Dec 13 12:55:27 PST 2005

Hi folks. Apologies for the problems with 3.0.8; due to the nature of
the security fixes we wanted to get it out as quickly as possible.
Because of that we seem to have made it a bit too secure, i.e., broken.

If a number of you could take a quick look here:

http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/?id=3123

.. and test the fix that is included/linked from that ticket, and
verify that you do not have any problems with 3.0.8 that are not
listed AND fixed there, I'd very much appreciate it.

I'll get 3.0.9 out as soon as I have a little confirmation.

-chuck

--
"So we're talking near-sonic speeds for a vegetable."
Reasons to go to the Punkin Chunkin World Championships