[dev] Horde_Cache_Memcache potential problem?

Didi Rieder adrieder at sbox.tugraz.at
Fri Jan 13 06:28:31 PST 2006

Hi,

could it be that also horde sessions are marked as expired when doGC
(garbage collection) is called?

_doGC() is actually calling Memcache::flush() which is invalidating
all cached items on the memcached server by setting them as expired,
so they can be overwritten by new entries.

The problem could rises when one uses the same memcached server(s) for
sessions and cache.

If I was thinking right about this (please correct me if I'm wrong),
it would be nice to have a more intelligent garbage collection.

Didi

--
Didi Rieder
adrieder at sbox.tugraz.at