[dev] [cvs] commit: imp folders.php mailbox.php message.php search.php imp/lib Folder.php IMP.php Mailbox.php Message.php Search.php Session.php VFolder.php base.php prefs.php imp/lib/Auth imp.php imp/lib/IMAP MailboxCache.php Tree.php imp/templates/prefs ...

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Mon Jan 16 15:02:18 PST 2006

Zitat von Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at bigworm.curecanti.org>:

> Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at curecanti.org>:
>
>> slusarz     2006-01-16 12:36:47 PST
>>
>>   Modified files:
>>     .                    folders.php mailbox.php message.php
>>                          search.php
>>     lib                  Folder.php IMP.php Mailbox.php
>>                          Message.php Search.php Session.php
>>                          base.php prefs.php
>>     lib/Auth             imp.php
>>     lib/IMAP             MailboxCache.php Tree.php
>>     templates/prefs      defaultsearchselect.inc
>>     templates/search     search.html
>>   Removed files:
>>     lib                  VFolder.php
>>   Log:
>>   Bug: 3255
>>   Merge after: 1 week
>>   Rewrite of IMP_Search:: and IMP_VFolder::.  We shouldn't need a separate
>>   vfolder library as the vfolder stuff is simply a subset of our searching
>>   code.
>
> This also has the benefit of allowing us to edit a regular search -
> i.e. you do a search, it returns 1000 messages.  We will now be able
> to allow the user to fine tune the search to reduce the number of
> results.
>
> Also, saved search histories in the search page is possible - much
> like the stored SQL searches in the SQL admin shell.

This is great! One note and two bug reports though.

Originally I wanted to release RC2 today or tomorrow. It makes sense
now to wait until you merged, so that we have the full RC2 period to
test the changes. Thus I think you should merge rather sooner than
later, once the initial kinks are ironed out. And here they are:

First I thought my old vfolders were gone, but that's not completely
right. They are still there but don't work anymore. They disappeared
from the folder tree but are still in the drop down, without names
though. And selecting them produces lot of undefined indexes in
search.php from line 213 to 375.

If I click on the search button while being in a virtual folder, I get
a message like "virtual special folders can't be edited".

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/