[dev] [cvs] commit: imp folders.php mailbox.php message.php search.php imp/lib Folder.php IMP.php Mailbox.php Message.php Search.php Session.php VFolder.php base.php prefs.php imp/lib/Auth imp.php imp/lib/IMAP MailboxCache.php Tree.php imp/templates/prefs ...

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at mail.curecanti.org
Mon Jan 16 12:45:23 PST 2006

Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at curecanti.org>:

> slusarz     2006-01-16 12:36:47 PST
>
>   Modified files:
>     .                    folders.php mailbox.php message.php
>                          search.php
>     lib                  Folder.php IMP.php Mailbox.php
>                          Message.php Search.php Session.php
>                          base.php prefs.php
>     lib/Auth             imp.php
>     lib/IMAP             MailboxCache.php Tree.php
>     templates/prefs      defaultsearchselect.inc
>     templates/search     search.html
>   Removed files:
>     lib                  VFolder.php
>   Log:
>   Bug: 3255
>   Merge after: 1 week
>   Rewrite of IMP_Search:: and IMP_VFolder::.  We shouldn't need a separate
>   vfolder library as the vfolder stuff is simply a subset of our searching
>   code.

This also has the benefit of allowing us to edit a regular search -
i.e. you do a search, it returns 1000 messages.  We will now be able
to allow the user to fine tune the search to reduce the number of
results.

Also, saved search histories in the search page is possible - much
like the stored SQL searches in the SQL admin shell.

michael