[dev] Idea for new Horde_Block?

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Thu Jan 19 20:43:38 PST 2006

Would there be any interest for a block that shows content based on
http://phpsysinfo.sourceforge.net?

I was asked to put this together for someone so they could have a page
full of these blocks to monitor a number of different machines.  The
information is received as XML from a phpsysinfo install on each
monitored machine.  I've implemented it (roughly at the moment) as a
new framework package to obtain system information with a driver to
get the information from phpsysinfo.  Currently, it shows some basic
load information about each machine in each block, which is all my
client wanted.  If there's interest to include this in the project,
I'll continue work on it (put some bar charts for disk space, load
etc...) and put it into CVS.

--
Thanks,
Mike