[dev] PHP5 dom / PHP4 domxml

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sat Jan 28 11:28:34 PST 2006

Quoting Michael Rubinsky <mike at theupstairsroom.com>:

> Cool. How does Horde_DomXML sound for the package name?

Not good. :) Seriously, how about Horde_DOM - domxml is the php4
extension name, I don't want it to sound like it's specific to that.

> On a related note, I know we were talking about creating a new CVS
> module for user contributed blocks and themes that are not part of the
> official Horde distribution...just wondering if this is up anywhere yet.

No. I think we need to figure out how we're going to install/access
independent blocks first, too...

-chuck

--
"So we're talking near-sonic speeds for a vegetable."
Reasons to go to the Punkin Chunkin World Championships