[dev] IMP FRAMEWORK_3 Broken with latest updates

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Mon Jan 30 09:34:49 PST 2006

I've not had a chance to debug this fully yet, and have to leave for a meeting
right now.  But the latest changes to FRAMEWORK_3 breaks IMP for people with
non-standard sort orders.

The change to imp/lib/Mailbox.php seems to be the big one.  Those with
standard
sort order seem to be okay (or maybe it is something else?).  Some however
break (and I know at least some of these have reverse-date order selected).

When they login to Horde, they see the "Mail" entry in the sidebar with
an accurate count of new mail messages on it.  When they click on that,
it goes to inbox and says it is empty (though they have thousands of messages
with some new ones also).

The line which seems to be the problem is /horde/imp/lib/Mailbox.php line 851
which if I change back to the old version restores their ability to
see their inbox (but generates an error about _mailbox being undefined).

If someone can fix this great, if not I'll look into it more later today.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Go Longhorns!