[dev] [cvs] commit: imp/lib/MIME Headers.php

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Wed Feb 1 20:02:16 PST 2006

> jan         2006-02-01 16:34:53 PST
>
>  Modified files:        (Branch: FRAMEWORK_3)
>    lib/MIME             Headers.php  Log:
>  We need getOb() here too. I hope this doesn't break anything badly.
>   Revision   Changes    Path
>  1.92.2.18  +19 -1     imp/lib/MIME/Headers.php

This does break everything for me.  Simply removing the getOb() function
(using the inherited one) gives only half the changes (it appears okay
that way in the mailbox listing, but not in the actual message view).

With the above getOb, a reply et al fails to get any of the headers
to pre-fill in the headers (to, subject, etc).

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Go Longhorns!