[dev] Candidates for 1.X releases

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Feb 2 02:57:26 PST 2006

Quoting "Kevin M. Myer" <kevin_myer at iu13.org>:

> I've been following some of the discussion on the WHUPS list about
> release management and would like to ask what are potential candidates
> for modules for release?

Off hand, I'd say that:

Ansel
Wicked
Genie
Trean
Klutz
Whups

Are all good candidates to become stable. Some of them have
outstanding bugs on bugs.horde.org that should really be resolved
first; for instance Wicked creating pages before text is specified.

If people want to help start this process, creating wiki roadmap pages
for each app with outstanding issues, creating tickets for any issues
that should be fixed but aren't already tickets, and then helping to
work on those issues, would be great. As well as, of course,
everything that Jan and Eric have already said - docs, testing,
descriptions on horde.org, etc.

-chuck

--
"So we're talking near-sonic speeds for a vegetable."
Reasons to go to the Punkin Chunkin World Championships