[dev] Candidates for 1.X releases

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Wed Feb 1 20:49:50 PST 2006

Quoting Matt Selsky <selsky at columbia.edu>:

> Since Ingo is already a released application, what about just moving
> the forward/vacation drivers supported in Sork (but not Ingo) to Ingo?

_If_ that can be done, then definately.  I just switched my own installation
over to ingo last week, so I no longer need vacation/forwards. But I'm not
sure if all the drivers in sork can be moved to Ingo, anyone know?

If we could do that, we could eliminate all of sork except passwd.  Which is
fine with me.  But if we can't move all the functionality to ingo, then we
need to keep sork up because there are a lot of sork users out there...

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Go Longhorns!