[dev] [cvs] commit: imp/lib Search.php

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at mail.curecanti.org
Thu Feb 23 20:29:29 PST 2006

> jan         2006-02-23 02:05:36 PST
>
>   Modified files:
>     lib                  Search.php
>   Log:
>   $convert[$key]['search'] is never set, so don't try to unset it.
>   Michael, what was the intended behaviour here?

It should be set - In IMP 4.0.x, we stored the vfolder as follows:
array(
   'ob' => IMAP_Search_Query object,
   'search' => 'The array of information used to build the search UI page.'
)

'search' includes both a 'folders' (See F_3_0 VFolder.php line 112)
and 'vfolder_label'(see F_3_0 Vfolder.php line 91) entry - which are
no longer needed in IMP 4.1.  That's why that unset() is there.

michael