[dev] [cvs] commit: imp/lib Search.php

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Feb 23 23:40:17 PST 2006

Zitat von Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at bigworm.curecanti.org>:

>> jan         2006-02-23 02:05:36 PST
>>
>>   Modified files:
>>     lib                  Search.php
>>   Log:
>>   $convert[$key]['search'] is never set, so don't try to unset it.
>>   Michael, what was the intended behaviour here?
>
> It should be set - In IMP 4.0.x, we stored the vfolder as follows:
> array(
>    'ob' => IMAP_Search_Query object,
>    'search' => 'The array of information used to build the search UI page.'
> )
>
> 'search' includes both a 'folders' (See F_3_0 VFolder.php line 112)
> and 'vfolder_label'(see F_3_0 Vfolder.php line 91) entry - which are
> no longer needed in IMP 4.1.  That's why that unset() is there.

The point I was referring to is that $convert[$key] is explicitely
built a few lines above, so it can't have the 'search' key. And I was
getting notices about that under certain edge conditions. The code was
introduced when we used to modify an existing variable, now we build a
new one. But I might be missing something.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/