[dev] [cvs] commit: dimp index.php message.php dimp/docs/examples AutoCompleteWords.php dimp/js dimp.js.php scriptaculous.js dimp/js/src dimp.js.php scriptaculous.js dimp/lib DIMP.php dimp/lib/Dimple ContactAutoCompleter.php

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at mail.curecanti.org
Fri Feb 24 09:01:35 PST 2006

> chuck       2006-02-24 08:30:32 PST
>
>   Modified files:
>     .                    index.php message.php
>     docs/examples        AutoCompleteWords.php
>     js                   dimp.js.php
>     js/src               dimp.js.php
>     lib                  DIMP.php
>     lib/Dimple           ContactAutoCompleter.php
>   Removed files:
>     js                   scriptaculous.js
>     js/src               scriptaculous.js
>   Log:
>   Drop the scriptaculous.js file - can integrate it into dimp.js.php
>   with 3 additional lines - and always load prototype.js first.

Time to put on my attorney hat :)  Since you removed scriptaculous.js,
I'm pretty sure that's the place where the license was located and
that license says that a copy of that license must be included
somewhere in the distribution.  So I think we just need to copy the
license text to a file in docs/ or something similar to remain
compliant.

michael