[dev] [cvs] commit: kronolith/lib api.php mnemo/lib api.php nag/lib api.php turba/lib api.php

Karsten Fourmont fourmont at gmx.de
Mon Feb 27 00:35:42 PST 2006

Jan Schneider wrote:
> You added a service entry for 'removeUserData', but no implementation
> for it.

ups. I have an implementation for it but omitted it from the checkin as
it requires a new method in the history module as well (to remove
history information on cleanup). I wanted to do this in two seperate
steps and forgot to remove the service entry on first checkin. I'll
checkin the implemenation as well later today.

> And instead of overwriting $GLOBALS['display_notepads'], which
> might have unwanted side effects, you should better extend listMemos()
> to optionally take a notepad (list) as an argument to overwrite
> $display_notepads.

Right, will do

>>   1.116     +20 -7     nag/lib/api.php
>
> Though is has no functional effect, you should use a consistent default
> value for the share paramters ('' or null).

ok