[dev] [cvs] commit: imp/config prefs.php.dist imp/docs CHANGES imp/lib/IMAP Tree.php imp/lib/Block tree_folders.php

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Thu Mar 9 22:14:32 PST 2006

> Zitat von Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org>:
>
>> slusarz     2006-03-07 23:16:29 PST
>>
>>   Modified files:
>>     config               prefs.php.dist
>>     docs                 CHANGES
>>     lib/IMAP             Tree.php
>>     lib/Block            tree_folders.php
>>   Log:
>>   Add preference to define how we want to expand folder list in sidebar.
>
> This should not be specific to the IMP block. The state should be kept
> per preference for the complete sidebar tree.

Disagree.  Saving the current state of IMP folders (more specifically,
making IMP's sidebar folder tree *match* the folders screen) is
useful.  However, expanding all links in the sidebar is not useful.  I
really don't want my gollem backends or kronolith calendar events
expanded even though I may want my IMP folders expanded a certain way.

michael