[dev] [cvs] commit: imp/config prefs.php.dist imp/docs CHANGES imp/lib/IMAP Tree.php imp/lib/Block tree_folders.php

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Fri Mar 10 01:15:13 PST 2006

>> Zitat von Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org>:
>>
>>> slusarz     2006-03-07 23:16:29 PST
>>>
>>>   Modified files:
>>>     config               prefs.php.dist
>>>     docs                 CHANGES
>>>     lib/IMAP             Tree.php
>>>     lib/Block            tree_folders.php
>>>   Log:
>>>   Add preference to define how we want to expand folder list in sidebar.
>>
>> This should not be specific to the IMP block. The state should be kept
>> per preference for the complete sidebar tree.
>
> Disagree.  Saving the current state of IMP folders (more specifically,
> making IMP's sidebar folder tree *match* the folders screen) is
> useful.  However, expanding all links in the sidebar is not useful.  I
> really don't want my gollem backends or kronolith calendar events
> expanded even though I may want my IMP folders expanded a certain way.

This might be the case for (for me too btw), but not for everyone.
Especially people with only a few applications might find this handy.
But what I actually was looking for is keeping the *current* state,
something that has been requested a lot of times already. And this is
something that I consider useful myself.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/