[dev] Clients hordewide

Duck duck at obala.net
Sun Mar 12 09:34:01 PST 2006

On Sunday 12 March 2006 13:37, Jan Schneider wrote:
> I consider it a very rare situation where clients are also horde
> users. This is the first time I ever heard of such an approach. And
> the suggested changes sound like a lot of bloat compared to the
> potential usage. But maybe I'm missing the point.

Is not very rare. All server service providers can use this.  For example all
the providers that have the very common cyrus sql implementation. Of course
is not needed that you have your clients employees in horde. The point is to
be able to list /sort/search data by client not by user,  easier
administration of data access etc. And for linking users groups are for.

Duck