[dev] DIMP not showing folders other than Inbox

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Fri Mar 10 06:30:28 PST 2006

I have DIMP installed and changed it from "notoolbar" to "active" in
registry.php (I guess my first question is, "Is that the correect way
to configure it?"). I can access it from the sidebar.

In a screen shot, I saw that user created folders were listed on the
left hand side under the "New Folder" icon. On my system, none of my
folders show up (I'm using UW-IMAP, and IMP works great). Is there
something in my configuration that I'm missing?

Thanks in advance,
Rick

--
Rick Emery