[dev] Sasha

Duck duck at obala.net
Tue Mar 21 03:14:21 PST 2006

On Sunday 19 March 2006 21:00, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> Makes sense to me. Juno makes sense as a potential place for this, as well.

In general I like to see an separate module dedicated to invoices. I am not
familiar with Juno but as I can see it has stocks and so on... An separate
module can be even more flexible.

I already started to getting the needed parts together.

Many modules has listCostObjects method. I guess this should be the method
called to to extract the billable items for each application?

The same is getting the clients list. Sesha, Hermes and Turba has the nearly
the same methods to getting the list of available clients. But I think that
we should standardize this, and let Turba to handle clients details for all
applications. Or  at least for this module.

Duck