[dev] Billing module, Was: Sasha

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Mar 24 13:53:31 PST 2006

Quoting Duck <duck at obala.net>:

> I had some time this evening and I put togeter few lines. I called it
> Proforma. It consist ony of some screens to show the basic idea.

Can you post this either on bugs.horde.org under an enhancement
ticket, or on wiki.horde.org on a new app page? That way it'll be in a
central place and we can track changes, etc. until getting it into CVS
(assuming it goes that way).

Or if you want we could give you an incubator CVS account and start
work on this there?

-chuck