[dev] Billing module, Was: Sasha

Duck duck at obala.net
Sun Mar 26 03:09:05 PST 2006

On Friday 24 March 2006 22:53, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> Quoting Duck <duck at obala.net>:
> > I had some time this evening and I put togeter few lines. I called it
> > Proforma. It consist ony of some screens to show the basic idea.
>
> Can you post this either on bugs.horde.org under an enhancement
> ticket, or on wiki.horde.org on a new app page? That way it'll be in a
> central place and we can track changes, etc. until getting it into CVS
> (assuming it goes that way).
>
> Or if you want we could give you an incubator CVS account and start
> work on this there?

I will vote for an incubator account if someone will show interest in helping
me. Till then I will add the code as and enhancement ticket, but I will wait
to be on a minimal usable stage.

In the while, I will post stupid questions to the dev list  Here is one. :)

Merk supports taxes. Of course even invoice module must support it as all the
modules with billable items. How to avoid duplication of code and data.
Should we move the code in a central horde place to be available to all aps
without require one specific. Or we delegate Merk to handle them and we
access them with stander api call?

Duck