[dev] Newbie

Raphael Melo de Oliveira Bastos Sales raphael.melo21 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 12:05:26 PDT 2006

Hi there,

   I'm just got in this list. I'm a CS student from Brazil, and I got
interested in doing the LDAP Manager for the Summer of Code. I have
been working recently with LDAP and I find it very interesting. I
believe this is an opportunity to learn more about LDAP and how to use
the Horde framework.

   I have done other contributions to free software. I'm part of the
PHP Documentation team, I translate it from english to portuguese. I
also try doing howtos for the Gentoo Wiki every now and then.

   I'd like to know how should I proceed.

Regards,

Raphael