[dev] Summer of Code; Ajax Continuation

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sat Apr 22 15:36:38 PDT 2006

Quoting matt herron <mgherron at gmail.com>:

> I was browsing the Summer of Code idea lists, and I really like the idea of
> the Horde Form Ajax Continuation, and I was wondering if you could provide
> me with a little more information in order to develop my idea more fully.

Sure - what sort of information are you looking for? There are some
docs on Horde_Form in the wiki, and there is a bunch of Ajax now in
various Horde apps, including DIMP which was developed specifically as
an Ajax version of IMP.

I want the applicants to do the main creative work on the SoC
applications - that's why the ideas page has such brief descriptions -
but if you come up with some more focused questions, we'll be happy to
help out.

Best,
-chuck