[dev] Remove multi-column portal blocks?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Apr 28 20:48:50 PDT 2006

> There's also the weather block that usually takes at least two
> columns.

I find it interesting that both you and Rick said this, since I use
the weather block and have it in just one column, and have been quite
happy with that arrangement.

> I use two-column blocks all the time and would really miss them, personally.

I know it's a nice feature; however my analysis is that it's worth it
for the other gains. I don't have a sense if you don't think the gains
(no wasted space, easy to add drag&drop) are worth it.

-chuck