[dev] currencies and taxes

Duck duck at obala.net
Sun Apr 30 14:58:13 PDT 2006

> For the first, no - that's all just musing in my head for now. Ideas
> welcome. For RDO, there's the phpdoc (see the RDO package at
> http://dev.horde.org/api/framework/), and
> http://cvs.horde.org/framework/RDO/docs/examples/ should give you a
> start.

Maxbe a sort of "plug&play" one file installation. When the Horde api method
list is loaded to the registry cache checks if the file exists and then add
new methods to Horde api list. The same  in the administration menu.

I started to move to move the stuff to RDO. As the two data are normal flat
tables I can have the same management so I started to extend Horde_Form and
Horde_Template to autogenerate browsing and editing. This could be used for
any flat table management. Comments?

rdoform.php on http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/?id=3731

Duck