[dev] Usability and UI in Horde

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sun Apr 30 22:01:41 PDT 2006

Quoting Rohan Dsouza <rohandsouza at gmail.com>:

> It would take me some time and probably help from my friends here before i
> can fully install the applications to run HOrde on my local machine.
> Guess i can begin with the Horde_forms you were speaking of.

That'll take me (or someone) some time to create the demo pages. I
assume you have a local PHP install, at least, that you could drop
some scripts into?

> It would be good if there are any demo sites, that run the latest builds.
> Allowing me to look at the CSS and the markup.

All that I personally can offer right now is the Horde dev site which
has the publically accessible versions of Chora, Whups, and Wicked
(http://cvs.horde.org/, http://bugs.horde.org/, and
http://wiki.horde.org, respectively). For what it's worth, Chora has
what I'd consider the most modern table design of any of the Horde
apps, and one that I'd like to carry through to other apps.

-chuck