[dev] [Fwd: [cvs] commit: kronolith/lib api.php mnemo/lib api.php nag/lib api.php turba/lib api.php]

Karsten Fourmont fourmont at gmx.de
Mon May 1 12:46:19 PDT 2006

Hi,

I did some updates on the various api.php files. It seems the external
api functions are always at risk of running out of sync with the rest of
horde development.

The answer to this is obviously unit testing.
So I wrote a small script to do this. It currently tests

list, listBy, getActionTimestamp, import, export, replace, and delete

of kronolith, mnemo, nag, and turba.

The current state of the script is attached. It's designed to run be
located in horde/scripts. It automatically creates a user "testuser"
with random password. All data of testuser is deleted, so be careful.

Any suggestions? Shall I commit it like this or convert it to .phpt. In
which directory shall I put it?

cheers,
  Karsten