[dev] [cvs] commit: framework/iCalendar iCalendar.php

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Mon May 1 15:11:56 PDT 2006

Zitat von Karsten Fourmont <fourmont at gmx.de>:

>> And remember to merge things. Thanks!
>
> I need some advice on this one. I did a checkout of the FRAMEWORK_3
> branch, I guess that's a start. But from there on? It has something to
> do with the scripts/merge.php. But how exactly?

See the comments at the top of merge.php. It takes two (optional)
parameters, -R for reverse patches, and -c for commiting the patched
file immediately.

> And what are the guidelines: which patches to merge and which not?

As all you work on currently is SyncML related, your commits should be
fixes only, and fixes should always be merged. Only (larger) feature
additions don't get merged.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/