[dev] Usability and UI in Horde

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Mon May 1 13:30:14 PDT 2006

> Quoting Rohan Dsouza <rohandsouza at gmail.com>:
>
>> It would take me some time and probably help from my friends here before i
>> can fully install the applications to run HOrde on my local machine.
>> Guess i can begin with the Horde_forms you were speaking of.
>
> That'll take me (or someone) some time to create the demo pages. I
> assume you have a local PHP install, at least, that you could drop
> some scripts into?
>
>> It would be good if there are any demo sites, that run the latest builds.
>> Allowing me to look at the CSS and the markup.
>
> All that I personally can offer right now is the Horde dev site which
> has the publically accessible versions of Chora, Whups, and Wicked
> (http://cvs.horde.org/, http://bugs.horde.org/, and
> http://wiki.horde.org, respectively). For what it's worth, Chora has
> what I'd consider the most modern table design of any of the Horde
> apps, and one that I'd like to carry through to other apps.
>
> -chuck

If it would help, I can offer a temporary, limited, account to one of
my HEAD installs.  You wouldn't have access to IMP, but a good number
of other apps are installed and kept fairly up to date with CVS (about
once a week or so).  It is a live site though for a few dozen people...

Thanks,
mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)