[dev] Usability and UI in Horde

Rohan Dsouza rohandsouza at gmail.com
Mon May 1 15:18:10 PDT 2006

> If it would help, I can offer a temporary, limited, account to one of
> my HEAD installs.  You wouldn't have access to IMP, but a good number
> of other apps are installed and kept fairly up to date with CVS (about
> once a week or so).  It is a live site though for a few dozen people...

That would be great!!!!
I would need a few visit to these url's and then i can save the html markup
and css on my local machine for edit.

For now, i have installed php and mysql on my machine using sokkit.
Hoping that i will be able to get the entire installation of horde working
on it some time soon.

regards
Rohan D'souza