[dev] Usability and UI in Horde

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Mon May 1 17:26:43 PDT 2006

Quoting Rohan Dsouza <rohandsouza at gmail.com>:

> That would be great!!!!
> I would need a few visit to these url's and then i can save the html markup
> and css on my local machine for edit.

I set you up with a basic account on my public-facing HEAD install.
I'll email the url and login/pass to you off-list.  I had to
deactivate some of the modules for you (tickets, version control, time
tracking) due to some private client information contained in those.
Tickets and version control is available however  via cvs.horde.org
and bugs.horde.org.

If you have any questions, just ask.