[dev] [cvs] commit: kronolith/lib api.php mnemo/lib api.php nag/lib api.php turba/lib api.php

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Fri May 5 01:22:13 PDT 2006

Zitat von Karsten Fourmont <fourmont at gmx.de>:

> Jan Schneider wrote:
>> Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:
>>
>>> The removeUserData stuff is absolutely great, and should be mentioned
>>> in the docs/CHANGES files.
>>
>> Unfortunately, it also breaks BC, so you need to revert it, or work
>> around the necessary History changes.
>
> Hugh? I don't see any BC issues. Currently the removeUserData is not
> required by anything. If it's there it gets called by
> Auth::removeUserData, if not: well, then not.

Ah, this is an interesting situation. It's technically a BC break,
because the code in the applications depend on a method added to the
History class in Horde. But if this code is only called from Horde, we
can be sure that the new method exists.
I guess that's fine then.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/