[dev] [cvs] commit: kronolith/lib api.php mnemo/lib api.php nag/lib api.php turba/lib api.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri May 5 08:28:22 PDT 2006

> Ah, this is an interesting situation. It's technically a BC break,
> because the code in the applications depend on a method added to the
> History class in Horde. But if this code is only called from Horde, we
> can be sure that the new method exists.

I'm not sure how that would work. The removeUserData API methods exist
in Horde versions that don't include the History.php change, and so
could trigger removeUserData calls in newer app versions that we say
are supposed to work with any Horde 3.0 - but the newer apps will use
the new History method and die.

-chuck