[dev] [cvs] commit: kronolith/lib api.php mnemo/lib api.php nag/lib api.php turba/lib api.php

Karsten Fourmont fourmont at gmx.de
Fri May 5 09:09:53 PDT 2006

Jan Schneider wrote:
>> I'm not sure how that would work. The removeUserData API methods exist
>> in Horde versions that don't include the History.php change, and so
>> could trigger removeUserData calls in newer app versions that we say
>> are supposed to work with any Horde 3.0 - but the newer apps will use
>> the new History method and die.

We can do a method_exists check and only call the History deletion if
available.

And just to clarify my confusion about versions: currently
removeUserData is in HEAD only, not in FRAMEWORK_3. This shouldn't be a
problem, right?
It only becomes a problem if we're going to merge it into FRAMEWORK_3,
doesn't it?

Karsten