[dev] agora api patch

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sun May 7 19:22:49 PDT 2006

Quoting Duck <duck at obala.net>:

> - Removed auto_create parameter from saveForm since is not used. And
> Agora_Forms::saveFrom already autocreates form if the form_id is not set.

Okay.

> - add _agora_formArray to prepare data array for form generation. Consist of
> some basic logic to determinate default parameters from config or parent
> forms.

Is this something you see being called externally? It's fine as a
helper function, but I'm not sure I see it being useful (or, well,
pretty) as part of the public API.

> - use div instead of h1

Why? We use h1 when possible, and there's just text inside that tag.

I have this applied locally, I'll commit it after the questions are answered.

-chuck