[dev] agora api patch

Duck duck at obala.net
Sun May 7 23:59:30 PDT 2006

On Monday 08 May 2006 04:22, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> > - add _agora_formArray to prepare data array for form generation. Consist
> > of some basic logic to determinate default parameters from config or
> > parent forms.
>
> Is this something you see being called externally? It's fine as a
> helper function, but I'm not sure I see it being useful (or, well,
> pretty) as part of the public API.

No, in genereal is not indeed as a public call. I leaved it there, because it
is meant to be used inside the api calls. But of course it can be moved to
the Agora_Forums. Maybe latter used even for setting the default values when
creating subforumsin inside Agora.

> > - use div instead of h1
>
> Why? We use h1 when possible, and there's just text inside that tag.

Aha. As I always see divs around I automatically changed it.

Duck